A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Just a few ideas for New Server plz comment Your ideas to! :)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patzbeast

Just a few ideas for New Server plz comment Your ideas to! :)! Empty
PostSubject: Just a few ideas for New Server plz comment Your ideas to! :)!   Just a few ideas for New Server plz comment Your ideas to! :)! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am

heres just few ideas i dont know if anyone agrees with them or not but just somthing to look at Smile or think about. THANKYOU!

1. just couple more bosses ik theres to pages but maybe we can make a costum boss.

2. maybe some glitchs could be fixed for example as of 6/28/2012 11:13PM crafting can not be trained past 1 becuase u need to do flax till 20 and flax machine isnt working. it ses thank you for voting on it. AND dungeoneering is a little screwed up for exmaple when you do the first floor to begin first problem is once you get to the portal that takes u to the bosses somtimes that portal doesnt work. also somtimes after you kill the bosses nothing happens only thing u can do is quit dung...

3. maybe also mix up drops a little its usually the same ol same ol on every server what im saying is everyone is use to torms drop claws.... corp drops sigils... king black dragon drops a visage.... again just my opinion not my decession Razz

WELL THAT WAS JUST FEW IDEAS IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHERS PLZ POST IN COMMENTS SECTION!

ALSO I BEG YOU PLEASE NOT PUT NEGITIVE COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT AERA JUST FEW IDEAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANYONE MAD.

PATZBEAST
Back to top Go down

Just a few ideas for New Server plz comment Your ideas to! :)!
Page 1 of 1