A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Update Planning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
It (blayke)

It (blayke)

Update Planning Empty
PostSubject: Update Planning   Update Planning I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey It's It with another complaint.

I think when the server needs an update that takes more than 5 minutes to fix then it should be updated late at night when not many people are on. Instead of it being in the middle of the day when the most players are on. The only excuse for it being in the middle of the day is if someone is ddosing the server or something. Then please, fix it as fast as possible.

When Server is offline for any reason, James should post about it on the forums to let all his players know about what's going on and how long the update will take.

Also, James, just letting you know. I found a glitch and I want to show you. so whenever your online and not busy come find me or I'll find you.

Thanks,

IT lol!

Last edited by It (blayke) on Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
Back to top Go down
James
Owner
Owner
James

Update Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Planning   Update Planning I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:22 am

it isent really an update me and tater have been disscussing alot about 24/7 which is good 4 the server also primal pvp 4.1 will coming out with full sommuning and this time you can train it. Be patient the server will go online soon!
Back to top Go down
https://primal-pvp.4umer.com

Update Planning
Page 1 of 1