A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Something for new client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gizza0100

gizza0100

Something for new client Empty
PostSubject: Something for new client   Something for new client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 am

Hi its me again i was wondering if in the new client it can have a few things in it that wasnt in the last one so ill list them here.

1. can we make it so u cant teleport while in combat cuase its anoyying when u just about killed somone and they teleport away.
2. The vegance thing does work but i noticed that it doesnt actually rebound damage its just the emote.
3. Can there be like bosses to get some of the pkshop items like vesta or baralchester cuase theres nobody to kill cuase the server is still growing and small.
4. I know this is very unlikely cuase no servers have this but can we try to add a grand exchange to buy and sell things it makes it alot easier.

Other then that this server is the best i come across and everyone is nice so thanks for reading!
You guys rule!
Back to top Go down
Http://primal-videos.pro-forums.co.uk
ei met spek

ei met spek

Something for new client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something for new client   Something for new client I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 pm

i think that question 4 (about ge) imposseble is,
because this is a 614

and yay, fix the veng please then :d
Back to top Go down

Something for new client
Page 1 of 1