A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

K's app for mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K...

K's app for mod Empty
PostSubject: K's app for mod   K's app for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Username in game: K

Staff spot applying for: Moderator

Why should you be a staff:
I think i would bring a good addition the Primal PvP's staff team. I'm pretty fair and have a good sense of humor. I would go by the rules and try to set an example so everyone can just enjoy the server. I have a good work ethic and would be on a lot, and would bring a lot to the table. I am also good with forum, bbc, and html coding. If James or Thor ever needed help or had questions regarding coding on the forums, i'm sure I could be of assistance. I did-- about four years ago, host my own private server. It never exceeded 10 people online, but i'm sure I remember some of the basic coding for implementing NPC's, and objects in and around the game.

A little about me:
I live in Florida, and have lived here all my life. I love swimming, working out, jet-skiing, fishing, boating, playing hockey & football. I'm a part time auxiliary trooper for the Florida Highway Patrol. With that as my main focus, I volunteer enforcing Florida's highway laws in a squad car, and detain and arrest, issue citations, etc. under the supervision of a normal trooper. I hope to become a sworn Trooper, or become a deputy sheriff for my county, but that's for another day Smile. I attend college at night, and I love to meet new people and keep a open mind. I'm on mainly evenings and stay on until early morning or late night, and and am frequently during weekends.

I've been playing RSPS's for a fair amount of time, and have had several staff positions. Many of my past experiences were in coding assistance (mainly forums), and behind the scenes work working directly with owners/admins. I would like to present myself to be able to counter-act people that try to manipulate sections of a Private Server that have not been developed, or have bugs, and that get exploited maliciously to benefit the player-- when it is not fair.

Anyways, thanks for reading this app, hope to see you guys ingame!
Back to top Go down

K's app for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A RuneScape Lost Legacy  :: General :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: