A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Teemo's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teemo

Teemo

Teemo's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Teemo's Introduction   Teemo's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:42 am

Hey guys, My name is Jacob, I am 14 years old. I currently live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I love playing sports such as, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball. (: For extreme sports I skateboard, and snowboard. Very Happy I've been playing RSPS's for 4 years, next month on thursday is my 5 year anniversary. First server I ever played when I was 10 years old was Ballscape. Razz I've been playing Runescape since 2006, (the glory days.) I remember I never finished tutorial island for like, a week or more. xD It was soo much fun not knowing what to do, then when I did finish it I used to login chop some logs or whatever, then logout. If you have any questions at all, dont be shy, personal message me in game, or on the forums, or just simply reply to this post and I will try to answer it as fast as possible.

- Teemo. <3

One wish I would like:
For Jagex to make a 2005 - 2007 server for the veterans! That would be lovely, it would also tell us that Jagex LTD. Has not lost faith in their game, besides, they wouldn't because 50% of their company belongs to some kind of partnership site.

One thing I want from the owners of Primal-PvP:
To make an old school pk/spawn server. (:
Back to top Go down

Teemo's Introduction
Page 1 of 1