A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Sir Adam - Moderator Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Adam

Sir Adam

Sir Adam - Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Seeing as there isn't a format for the applications I will make my own.

Name: Adam Porter.

In-game name: Sir Adam.

Staff spot wanted: A staff position which the owner(s) think I would be best suited to..

Why should you be a staff: I believe that I should be a staff member of this up and coming server for a couple of reasons. The first of which being how active I can be, I start college on the 17th of September which will obviously mess with my activity plans but my time table is pretty mixed so I can be on at the different times during a week the exception being that I have the whole of Tuesday and Thursday off. At weekends my online times will go to about 15+ hours for Friday and Saturday.

The second reason I should become a staff member is my experience, I have been playing RSPS's for about 5 years now, I've seen servers come and go become the best and fail miserably. I recently left an Administrators position at a server which is now in the top 10 of the Runelocus Top List the reason I left being I had a big disagreement with the owner, I was loved by players and staff, which is because I am a very friendly person... Never in a bad mood . I have a tendency to excel very fast within servers, I've held every position imaginable in a private server, Moderator, Administrator, Owner, Co-Owner, Server Support, Head Moderator, Head Administrator, Head of Staff, Server Veteran and many more.

Anything else we should know about you?:
I am a very friendly person I never have anything bad to say about people, Everyone is unique and that is something to be proud of. I enjoy playing Xbox (especially games like Skyrim, GTA4 and MW3. I do also have a small taste in Pc games.
Listening to rock is my main source of music entertainment, I am not a massive fan of dubstep and rapping however certain rappers are ok such as Eminem. What else can I say about what I enjoy, well I have a big thirst for horror films.
The final thing I need to mention is that the college course I am about to do is 3d Game Design, which in the future I hope can lead to me working for some of the top game developer companies. (Possible benefit for custom bosses and items?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy bear

Teddy bear

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Love it Smile I can force james to read and like it if you havent gotten the position yet, if you want Razz
Back to top Go down
Sir Adam

Sir Adam

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I don't want the owners forced into liking, I know Alex already said he enjoyed it. So I will wait and see what James thinks.
Back to top Go down
Teddy bear

Teddy bear

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:15 pm

mods4life! ^_^ (or untill james demotes one of us Wink )
Back to top Go down
Teemo

Teemo

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 am

Looks like you ripped some of it from mine and changed it around. Razz

OT: Nice! 10/10.

- Teemo. <3
Back to top Go down
Sir Adam

Sir Adam

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

Teemo wrote:
Looks like you ripped some of it from mine and changed it around. Razz

OT: Nice! 10/10.

- Teemo. <3

I made this app before yours so if anything you ripped it from mine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Adam - Moderator Application.   Sir Adam - Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Adam - Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1