A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Nick's Staff Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S W S

Nick's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Staff Application.   Nick's Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey Primal-PvP Community. My name is Nick. I'm 17 years old and from eastern USA. I race motocross and love playing Xbox. I'm currently a senior in High School, but I'm on summer break. So, I will be active as much as I can.

•Why I want to be part of the staff team?
I want to be part of the staff team because I really love helping people as much as I can. I am very friendly, but strict. I know a lot about Runescape related things, so I am full of info. And I'm also willing to answer any questions.

•My past experiences as staff:
My fist ever staff position was on a server called "X-Scape" I was at first a normal player. Eventually, I made it through the ranks and became the Co-Owner. I was also hidden admin on a pretty popularish server, but I am still not allowed to say the name. I have experience, and I will never abuse my powers.

•What I can provide for Primal-PvP:
I can help new players learn everything they need to know. I can monitor the server along with the rest of the staff. Like I said, I will never abuse my power. I will be an active staff member on Forums, and in game.

Thanks for reading my application, enjoy your day!
-Nick (S W S)
Back to top Go down

Nick's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1