A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Im Skill Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Im Skill

Im Skill Application Empty
PostSubject: Im Skill Application   Im Skill Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

Hey my name is Lee (Im Skill) I would love to be mod on your server because I can provide you with a great server, I love chatting to people and making friends, I am really helpful and active. If you make me mod I will do everything to provide you's with help, safety. My life is dedicated to the community I love the community. I do not like banning people and that is not my intentions I will report anything which is horrible, mean, racist. I do not slob around I am on duty nearly all the time 98%. I have TONS of experience i've been mod like 9 times admin I think 4 and co-owner 2's and on other games like habbo I been mod 7 admin 2's. I have never been banned off ANY game no rsps no habbo retro or anything. If people cause hassle with me I either ignore them or tell them to calm down. Some people say like 'STFU!' no I never do that, that is unacceptable I may tell someone to calm down or stop shouting but never 'shut up' Thanks for your time hope you liked it and Goodluck to everyone else bye ! <3
Back to top Go down

Im Skill Application
Page 1 of 1