A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Killing Jad-Tutorial

Go down 
+2
gizza0100
marshmellow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmellow
marshmellow

Killing Jad-Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

Hi, this is Marshmellow, today i am going to show you how to defeat jad.
1. ) Requirments: You need to atleast have 70+ Range(Not Required), 43+ Prayer, Or if you want to Mage, I recommend 80+ Mage.

2. ) Weapon: The weapon i recommend using is the Rune c' bow. Bolts: Diamond Bolts (e), Dragon Bolts (e).
Gear: I recommend wearing the best gear your have, or can afford, (Black D'hide, (any) Prayer Book).

3. ) Getting To Jad: To get to Jad, you want to go to your Spell Book, find the minigame teleport, click on it, then click Tzharr Caves, then go through the entrance.

4. ) Defeating Jad: To defeat the jad, as soon as you walk through the entrance, turn on Protect from Range and run to the middle of the Minigame. Once your at the middle start attacking the jad. Watch the jad closely, when the jad rears up, and stomp's, you need to Protect from Range. When the jad Leans over and put's his head down you need to protect from mage. Thank You for reading, hope this helped you out alot, will add pictures soon.
Your Friend,[]Marshmellow
Back to top Go down
gizza0100

gizza0100

PostSubject: jad   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Nice guide marsh but can u add more picturesa it might help and if they use prot range when he stomps then they in trouble so yeah good guide otherwise.
p.s congrats on the mod im still waiting on mine.
Back to top Go down
Http://primal-videos.pro-forums.co.uk
3lv3n snip3r

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 pm

You don't absolutely need 43 prayer, because you can just stay your distance, but, it's a good tutorial. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://frozn-tyme317.tk
Okillra

Okillra

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Good guide,
I would add that melee is almost impossible/MUCH HARDER.... Range or mage is the way to go with this. You also need to be quick with your prayer changes or you will drop in 1-2 hits. Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marshmellow
marshmellow

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:25 am

gizza0100 wrote:
Nice guide marsh but can u add more picturesa it might help and if they use prot range when he stomps then they in trouble so yeah good guide otherwise.
p.s congrats on the mod im still waiting on mine.
gizza buddy u shoulda learn how the hell to kill jad before your start saying shit ok? because your an idiot when he stomps that means protect from range? watch a youtube vid ok buddy Smile

your friend, marshmellow
Back to top Go down
gizza0100

gizza0100

PostSubject: jad   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:35 am

Sorry to say marsh but i killed jad before hundred times and when he stomps its melee damage. =0 lets not argue though=)
Back to top Go down
Http://primal-videos.pro-forums.co.uk
pure pk

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:55 pm

gizza0100 wrote:
Sorry to say marsh but i killed jad before hundred times and when he stomps its melee damage. =0 lets not argue though=)
no its not gizza
Back to top Go down
pk madness

pk madness

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Rawr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Jad-Tutorial   Killing Jad-Tutorial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Jad-Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A RuneScape Lost Legacy  :: General :: Tutorials-
Jump to: