A RuneScape Lost Legacy

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

Share | 

Guides to make

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okillra

PostSubject: Guides to make   Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi there,
I was just wondering what guide you think i should be making first and putting on forums. I was probably going to do it about shops and what you can do at home, but all suggestions will be looked at. When i put my guides up on forums, tell me if i need to change anything.
Thanks,
Elliot
Back to top Go down
gizza0100

PostSubject: =()   Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 am

hi i think its a great idea but i wanted to do that first.............. but i geuss we can both do it if they let us! and if rizzy wants i can do a unofficial video for the game to put on youtube im good at them.......... but i cant do it yet cuase i needa get like statius and vestas and claws and gs and sht to show them!
Back to top Go down
Http://primal-videos.pro-forums.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Guides to make   Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm

gizza0100 wrote:
hi i think its a great idea but i wanted to do that first.............. but i geuss we can both do it if they let us! and if rizzy wants i can do a unofficial video for the game to put on youtube im good at them.......... but i cant do it yet cuase i needa get like statius and vestas and claws and gs and sht to show them!

Yes You Are Aloud If Guides Are Shown And Suppor For The Servers Economy I Guarentee That You Will Be A Respected Member Of PriMaL PvP
Back to top Go down
gizza0100

PostSubject: touritals    Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

okay thanks but im only able to do it on weekednds cuase i can only use my pc on weekends and still waiting for u guys to find out how to use it on a mac so yeah..... but i wanted to do like boss guides and pking and max hits when i get pk points for vesta ags and other things =)
Back to top Go down
gizza0100

PostSubject: guides   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 pm

i cant really do much though cuase. cant do pking cuase not many in pk to pk cant do boss guides im still tryibng for vls and yeh
Back to top Go down
Okillra

PostSubject: Re: Guides to make   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:24 pm

I havent made a vid before, but yeah, ill make tons of newbie guides and stuff for the server, its so hard on a lot of servers without this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guides to make   

Back to top Go down

Guides to make
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A RuneScape Lost Legacy  :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: