A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy bear

Teddy bear

The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P Empty
PostSubject: The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P   The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Ummmm soooooo Credits to sir adam for the first few lines that imma steal Wink sorry adam Razz

Name: Katey

IGN: Ever

How many years of rs i think?: Since i could type and click Razz

How many years of rsps: Since i could type and click i guess...

Time on this rsps daily::::: idk about a few hours cause of school...

Position i want::::: I want head mod back james :3

Umm rsps experience i guess::::: Umm i've been a mod on soulsplit but i quit cause of High_Detail, I've owned 2 servers, both successful but i got pissed at coding like james was Razz, I was mod, and then head mod on the old primal pvp, everyone loved me except james, michael, and everyone who i banned cause they did something wrong....

Tell us about yourself:::::: Well i kinda lied about my age... sorry james:'( but everything else is true... i'm 13 im 5 feet last time i measured, I play PS3, I have a twitter @kateyemueller, umm let's see.... I had 1 best friend in this game Smile but she quit cause he brother quit -.-, I just started 7th grade last week, im pretty smart in school but im not a nerd, NOT EVEN CLOSE, im kinda popular, i have a boyfriend name Nick, I always smell like peaches and apples (idk why but i just do Xd), im blonde, i have too many blonde moments :/,

Why should we trust you:::: well james you should know you can trust me :3, but i've never duped, hacked (im serious), im pretty trusted by everyone on the server if you really know me Razz

Signed,

Katey Mueller/Ever

( I know this wasnt the best.... but it was all i could remember from the old app i did, i also added a lot of things to it, umm no hate or i will stalk you i guess...? )

Back to top Go down
Sir Adam

Sir Adam

The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P   The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

You seem like a really friendly person, So on that bases alone I wouldn't mind seeing you a staff member, I myself have been Pserving for around 4-5 years and Rscaped for around 6 years.. Razz
Back to top Go down

The app that i barely remember that most people wont remember except james and that wont be a lot :P
Page 1 of 1