A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
A RuneScape Lost Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24/7 Server Summoning, Hunter, Soul Split

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Play NowPlay Now  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The new server will be up shortly.......

More Suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Adam

Sir Adam

More Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: More Suggestions.   More Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

1, Remove the teleports from the spellbook area, Make them portals at home This promotes the use of home more..
2, Make skilling more fun and easier because it will get to a point where you will want to attract not just pkers, but skillers aswell.
3, Make the Pest Control minigame Sell abysall whips, Which can be coloured along with dark bows for 50 points... Inaddition add the ability to gain Skill exp from pest control.
4, Add the shops to the tzhaar cave, Which Sell unique items which can only be bought with Tokkul, This makes the server abit more unique.
5, Add an agility shop, Which you gain points for by completing the agility course... There are agility tokens on the Itemdb website which can be used, Make the shop sell 100-1000-10000 exp rating..
6, Add Wyrms (ice, jungle, desert) and Make them drop the SOL and Arcane Stream necklace.
7, Add a SKILL store, Meaning when you get a 99 you gain 20 points, which you can spend in a store with unique items.
8, Void and Void elite should be a pest control gained Item... This makes it more valuable.
9, On the Achievment diary page on the tabs, Have that as a link to the forums, voting page and staff list.
10, Make Charged helmets be a slayer store thing, they have to be traded for slayer points.
11, Make the Giant mole drop the hand cannon.
12, Make the KQ drop Chaotic crossbow.
13, Have The quest cape as a maxed cape, which becomes available when you become maxed.
14, Add Barrelchester, Make it drop Anchor, Casket (Open for cash 1m-10m) and Flippers.
15, get some new forums, they seem a little dull.
16, Rev cave which drops PvP armours and Statuettes.

Ill add more If i think of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teddy bear

Teddy bear

More Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Suggestions.   More Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Here are some problems,

For #6, We already have wyrms... and just go do slayer for what 10 minutes? to get a sol, And go dung for a few minutes for arcane stream Razz

For #7 That's a bad idea... no offense, but people will just farm it... they get a 99, ::reset, they get more 99s, ::reset, you see?

For #12 Go do dung for like 30 minutes and get a ccb, simple Razz

For #16 just do slayer for a while and get pvp armours, and kill people for statuettes Razz

Other than what i listed i support your ideas... +1 to you
Back to top Go down
James
Owner
Owner
James

More Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Suggestions.   More Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 am

These are some brilliant ideas, although forums can be a little tough, we will need a few donations first, anyways i will consider using alot of these suggestions
Back to top Go down
https://primal-pvp.4umer.com
Teddy bear

Teddy bear

More Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Suggestions.   More Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 pm

I honestly love the forums.... But james can you change the purple to blue Razz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Suggestions.   More Suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1